For all accepted papers to SIMM2021, Congratulations. Kindly check your email for the official acceptance letter.
The following steps are crucial that your paper satisfies all requirements to be published in the book series,' Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering' (Springer, Scopus indexed).
- Reviewers' comments can be found by login directly at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SYMPOSIMM2021/Submission/Index
Go to Paper ID -> Actions -> Author Feedback -> View Reviews.
- Please revise your paper according to the reviewers' comments. Kindly attach the response to the reviewer form (free format) during the final submission.
The revised paper should strictly follow the Springer template format and keep the paper in doc or docx file format extension. The paper should be treated as a CAMERA READY version after improvement, and the revised version satisfies all the reviewers' comments and follows the formatting requirements set in the template.
- Please download and complete the Copyright form (CLICK HERE)
- Upload the revised paper and copyright form by logging into the CMT system at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SYMPOSIMM2021/Submission/Index
Go to Paper ID -> Actions -> Create Camera Ready Submission
- Complete the registration by fill in this form
- The registration step, the revised paper (word format) and Copyright_Springer_Form must be completed and uploaded no later than 05 October 2021. Please fill in the Permission Request Form (if you use the copyrighted material of another publisher). Please be informed that we will not compile your paper for publishing if the requirements are not fulfilled.
To download the Springer Copyright Form -> CLICK HERE
To download the Permission Request Form -> CLICK HERE
Click Here for Manuscript Previous Publication under SpringerLink
All articles in the previous conference (SIMM2019) year 2019 were published by SPRINGER NATURE with
ISBN 978-981-13-9539-0 (eBook)
Each manuscript in this volume is included in
Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering with ISSN 2195-4364 (electronic) and
ISSN: 2196-4356, Scopus index series, and it is already available online.