For all accepted papers to SIMM2021, Congratulations. Kindly check your email for the official acceptance letter.
The following steps are crucial that your paper satisfies all requirements to be published in the book series,' Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering' (Springer, Scopus indexed).
- Reviewers' comments can be found by login directly at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SYMPOSIMM2021/Submission/Index
Go to Paper ID -> Actions -> Author Feedback -> View Reviews.
- Please revise your paper according to the reviewers' comments. Kindly attach the response to the reviewer form (free format) during the final submission.
The revised paper should strictly follow the Springer template format and keep the paper in .doc or .docx file format extension. The paper should be treated as a CAMERA READY version after improvement, and the revised version satisfies all the reviewers' comments and follows the formatting requirements set in the template.
- Please download and complete the Copyright form (CLICK HERE)
- Upload the revised paper and copyright form by logging into the CMT system at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SYMPOSIMM2021/Submission/Index
Go to Paper ID -> Actions -> Create Camera Ready Submission
- Complete the registration by fill in this form
- The registration step, the revised paper (word format) and Copyright_Springer_Form must be completed and uploaded no later than 05 October 2021. Please fill in the Permission Request Form (if you use the copyrighted material of another publisher). Please be informed that we will not compile your paper for publishing if the requirements are not fulfilled.
Please ensure that you follow the conference proceeding Springer formatting guidelines. Link for template and guidelines: (DOWNLOAD PAPER TEMPLATE)
Please submit your camera ready paper not later than 05 October 2021
Papers must describe original work, be written and presented in English, and must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal, conference, or workshop with refereed proceedings.
Authors should submit an electronic copy of the full paper in WORD file.
Each submission must include on its first page the paper title; authors and their affiliations; abstract; and keywords. The keywords will be used to assist the program committee in selecting appropriate reviewers for the paper.
International and local participants may have the option to present the conference paper virtually during the conference day.
To download the Springer Copyright Form -> CLICK HERE
To download the Permission Request Form -> CLICK HERE
We highly appreciate your cooperation in order to make this conference successful. Thank you.